CEC has reserved a room block at the Westin Alexandria Old Town for both the 2020 Leadership Institute and the Special Education Legislative Summit. Housing is open. Reserve you room today!
The Westin is located at 400 Courthouse Square, Alexandria, VA 22314 and is easily accessible by Metro, ride share, and taxi.
As you plan your trip to Washington, here are a few reminders:
- Check-in is at 3:00 PM.
- Check-out is at 12:00 PM.
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms.
- The hotel telephone number is 703-253-8600.
THE WESTIN ALEXANDRIA DOES NOT PROVIDE HOTEL SHUTTLE SERVICE.
Getting to the Summit
- Washington’s Reagan National Airport is the closest airport to Alexandria, VA. The hotel is 4.4 miles from the airport.
- Another convenient option is Washington’s Dulles Airport. Dulles is 30 miles from the hotel.
Amtrak goes to Union Station in Washington, D.C., and you can very easily switch trains to the Metro (Yellow or Blue Line toward Franconia-Springfield or Huntington) and get off at the King Street stop. From King Street, it is a quick 10-minute walk to the hotel.
Taxis are available at Union Station and service Alexandria. Ride sharing services like Uber and Lyft are available from the train station too!
If you plan on driving to Alexandria, be prepared to Valet your car at the Westin. Valet is the only option. The rate for Summit guests is $11.20 daily; $25.20 overnight guests. Both options include in/out privileges. (Regular rate is $16 daily; $36 overnight)